Saturday, January 30, 2010

It's a hoot

It's my birthday. I'm so excited to have a day with Ronald since he has been so busy with work. We are going on a date and I can't wait to talk with him and hold his hand.

My in-laws bought me the most gorgeous cameo ring, my friend Rachelle sent me a care package full of goodies, and Ronald bought me an awesome huge set of deer antlers on a plaque to hang in our living room (I know the deer antlers sound kind of weird but I've wanted them for so long and love them).

I'm feeling good today, since Ron has been working so much I have to stay strong and keep my guard up to keep myself from going too far down the road of depression. It's kind of scary having to be so strong but I've gone through the whole week successfully. I'm glad I have a day where I can let my guard down completely.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah!! Have the most wonderful day and magical date!! Love, Silke

    Congrats on the deer antlers - we have one set in our living room as well...also weird, since we don't hunt...

    ReplyDelete