Monday, January 25, 2010

Isabelle


This little puppy is so cute with her new haircut. I love that we can see her eyes again.

I'm feeling ok today. This makes me happy. Moderately stable in spite of my wonky sleep patterns, and that Ronald has to work twelve hour days which breaks our usual cozy routine.

When I feel stable I have so many things I want to do. I want to journal, take photographs, paint and sew. I have so many plans of things I want to make but I have to take it slow. I don't want to get my hopes up that this medicine will work since it usually never does for long and I get so disappointed. It's exciting to have a prospect of a good day though. I need to take anything I can get.

Lately, I have been dreaming that I am a criminal. The first dream was that I burned down a church and people died. The second was that I was a bank robber in the old west. My parents always creep in as some character, but the criminal portion is more in the forefront. I think this is because I struggle with guilt. I feel guilty for a lot of things, none of which are very warranted. The main things I feel guilty about are: that I'm sick, that I can't keep a clean house, that I don't know if I believe in God, my weight, and that my parents are mad at me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Catherine,

    I had to chuckle a little at your list of things you feel guilty about - that's quite a list! Mine is my poor housekeeping skills (that's double-guilt for a German), not working outside the home, having such a dang great life right now (do I really deserve it), and not exercising enough.

    Your Isabelle is cute as a button! Winslow thinks so, too!!

    I love your dream about being a bank robber in the Old West - what an exciting life you had there!! I used to have dreams like that all the time - I even murdered people in my dreams. That'll pass as you start feeling better. And, thank goodness, they are just dreams...

    So happy you are having a pretty good day!! Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isabelle looks like a little puppy now. Isn't Amelia coming up on her birthday soon?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we bought Amelia on the 29th of this month so we have almost had her a year, but she was born in November.

    ReplyDelete