Thursday, March 11, 2010

"so fold your hand"

I feel lost this morning. I had weird dreams of being at an unemployment agency where they were going to help me with my depression. I tried to take a little rest this morning and as I closed my eyes the anxiety started. My heart rumbled and mind raced through vivid insidious possibilities. I'm scared. I think I'm going to cry.

Tomorrow we are going to the mountains to teach the cpr class again. I don't know if I'm looking forward to it. It will be nice to talk to him, I hope I can think of things to say. Sometimes I just go blank and can't think of one damn thing worth talking about. I feel so boring.

Oh well, sometimes there are just bad days...

2 comments:

  1. I was exhausted yesterday after finally beginning an exercise routine (after fourteen months of sitting on my behind.)I thought I would sleep like a baby but, like you, my mind raced and valiantly and successfully fought my fatigue. Isn't it frustrating?

    Also like you, I tend to worry about the future... and especially whether or not I will be able to be "good enough". Recently I have been reminding myself that interactions of all kinds are a two-way street. If things are not going smoothly it is no more my fault than the other person. Remembering that life, in general, is "not about me" has been extremely helpful.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey! How did your day turn out after all? I had a heck of a day and decided to start over at seven tonight! Nice to know that's possible! Still not feeling great, but improving... I love your last sentence that sometimes there are just bad days. So true!! Have a wonderful time in the mountains!! Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete