Thursday, March 25, 2010

pale

The sky is glowing like a giant fluorescent light bulb, and I am down this morning. I forgot to make a plan for today last night. This leaves me lost. Part of me wants to laze around doing nothing, the other part wants to go out.

Ronald has been so busy with work I can't wait to have some time with him this weekend. I am sort of nervous about the weekend because I usually get so depressed and am not exactly sure why. I think some of it is my expectations of it being lush and romantic and fulfilling. This weekend we are going to work in the yard and paint some of the bathroom. I'm hoping we will have some time to go to dinner or something too.

We, or I, am debating whether we should go to Disneyland or get tattoos with some extra money we have. I really want both but we can't afford both. The one thing about Disneyland is that it will probably be our last time going without kids, on the other hand getting a tattoo would be good since we won't have money for them once we have a baby. I don't know what matters more, an experience or a life long meaningful mark on our skin. What do you think?

Our pantry doors are full of chalkboard paint. I have been scribbling notes all over them in white and pink chalk and love it! I can't wait to get our home equity line so we can really start fixing up the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment