Tuesday, March 2, 2010

library

Here are my new glasses. I'm kind of a mess in this picture with pjs on and messy hair but you get the idea. I'm going for the whole nerdy-librarian look. What do you think?

Yesterday was a good day. I got out of the house early and went to a few appointments, had lunch with Ronald and got a lot of things done. I can't wait to have more days like this and energy.

Today is therapy--thank God. I'm not necessarily looking forward to it but I know I need it. I need to get some things to look forward to. I need to continue to let myself cry. I need to get off more of this damn-sedating medication. I'm so tired all the time it makes me want to cry.

Things I'm looking forward to in the near future:

Talk time with Ronald
Getting tattoos
Training Amelia to walk on a leash
Craft projects
Choosing paint colors for the house
Doing home projects
Not having to take naps all the time

4 comments:

  1. That's a great idea - listing the things you are looking forward to. I'm going to try that.

    and I think the glasses are great. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, beautiful!! Excellent glasses - love that look!! You sound good and I'm happy you are having things to look forward to. I'm feeling a little under the weather - I think a cold coming on. Yuck! Sending my love! Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey - I love the whole sassy look! That is the real you. And with a smile. I hope therapy went well. Sending big hugs. Love you, L

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE the new glasses!
    Love, Chris

    ReplyDelete