Thursday, March 4, 2010

last year

This photograph was taken last March. We were at a hardcore show. We only had Amelia for a month and a half. I was one size smaller. I was making my first quilt. We were addicted to rock band. We painted the bedroom. I was on less medication. I was feeling rotten.

This March we don't have any photographs together. I'm feeling up and down like a seesaw swing. I'm on more medicine and trying to reduce it. We are planning on painting more of the house soon. We feel too old for concerts. We are going to get more tattoos.

Last night I cut my hair to all hell. It's not really shorter, just thinner and layered. I like it. It looks much more rock and roll and edgy. I will post a picture tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. You go, girl! Nothing like cutting your hair to make you feel better! :) You and Ronald are one beautiful couple!! And March is still young - plenty of time for pictures together!! Sounds like you are feeling alright today. I'm still under the weather a bit. Either a strange cold or "allergies gone wrong." Either way, taking it easy! Lots of love! Silke

    ReplyDelete