Friday, March 26, 2010

Disneyland

Last May we were at Disneyland. This May we are going to be at Disneyland too, for almost the same dates. We just booked it and are rather excited. We are staying at the Disneyland hotel for five nights, kind of spoil-ish and fun. I need something to look forward to and this is a good thing.

Last night was bad. Yesterday was bad. I cried myself to sleep and reasoned that no body wants me and I am worthless. It sucked and I still feel pretty bad this morning. I just am really lonely. It has been a busy week and we didn't have much time together. At least it's the weekend.

In other news, I just for college. Yes it's a junior college but I am so close to getting my AA I'm just going to go for it. I am going to take maybe one class this Summer and two in the Fall. I'm hoping to take them all online so I don't have to have good days to do my work, I can do it whenever I feel up to it. We'll see how it goes.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah for Disneyland!! I think it's a wonderful idea to plan happy things in the future you can look forward to! Cute, cute, CUTE photo of the two of you!!

    You mentioning your bad day yesterday reminds me that I've been meaning to tell you that I think of you all the time as I read the book Amy had sent me: The Voice of Knowledge by Don Miguel Ruiz. It's really very good! You might like it!!

    I think taking online classes is a great idea, especially when you don't feel good all the time!

    I hope today is much better for you!! Much love, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been to DL in over ten years. Love Space Mountain.

    So sorry things are rough for you dear one. ((((Catherine))))
    Here listening....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome about Disneyland and school, I'm jealous on both accounts!!!

    ReplyDelete