Sunday, March 7, 2010

antique-ville

Yesterday Shannon and I went thrifting and antiquing. Our best deal was two vintage sweaters and a vintage dress along with six books for $5.00 total! I also bought an antique horse figurine, a vase, a scrapbook full of vintage photographs, some fabric, and a brass bird. I will post pictures of my finds tomorrow.

The sun is shining through the curtains making me squint as I look out at the clouds and our pale tree. It's Sunday and I'm not sure what we are going to do today. I think we will go on a little lunch date and then replace my cell phone which has been acting possessed lately.

Yesterday I got an Alice and Wonderland dream journal. I'm interested to start keeping track of my dreams and to see what comes of it. I also got two books on meditation, one about slowing down during hard times and getting through. 

I'm feeling ok this morning. Kind of melancholy that it's already Sunday, but hanging in. I'm excited to have a day with him.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were having fun thrifting and are feeling ok today! I hope your Sunday turned out great! I was sick in bed all day. This cold has really knocked me out. Hopefully, it'll be gone soon... Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so cool...getting that stuff for so cheap...hope today is an awesome one for you. Sarah

    ReplyDelete