Tuesday, March 30, 2010

let's go

Today is therapy. I'm ready and hoping that we can figure out medication and the like. I have been quite addicted to the idea of having a baby. I have been searching on Etsy for vintage things for a babies room. I guess because right now that is the closest I can get to it and it makes me feel like one day it will happen.

I have worked out the last two days. I have skipped one and a half doses of Abilify and still feel good, I will take my dose at noon and get back on schedule. It's very unlike me to skip a dose of medication, it usually sets me in a tail spin. This is the first time I have ever intentionally skipped a dose, only because the pharmacy doesn't have it ready yet. I'm surprised I haven't been crying all day, although I do feel a little dizzy.

I bought a ton of flowers yesterday for the house. Lilacs for the living room, pale purple tulips for the bedroom and red somethings in milk glass vases that they always give on the room service trays in Vegas. I think I spent $25-$30 on them...I can't help it though.

I have been cooking lately, finally back to my old cooking nature. We eat at the dining room table drenched in the sun and covered in flowers and cake stands and yummy food, I love it. I have also been a moderate housekeeper which is saying something since I was basically bed ridden just a few months ago. Plus, I have been crafting! I feel slightly inspired some days. Still too sedated to be inspired in my favorite thing: writing, but hoping that one day it will happen. I used to write 1500 words a day. I miss those times.

1 comment:

  1. Even your blog is flowing and full of hope. I love it when your day is so smooth. Just know that these days can happen, even with less meds. So happy for you dear!

    ReplyDelete