Tuesday, March 23, 2010

him

He is in Irvine today teaching a class. We were going to go together and stop at Disneyland for a few days but decided against it to save money and so I wouldn't miss therapy. Now I wish we went. I miss him, even though he will be home tonight, just knowing he is so many miles away makes me sad. We are so connected all the time. he almost always comes home for lunch, he works from home when he can, and then when he is at work we are constantly emailing and texting. i like it. I like that we can't get enough of each other.

Today is therapy. I didn't go last week since we were out of town so we'll see how it goes. I am hoping to get off more medicine and maybe find a moment to talk about baby plans. With all this parent stuff going on that usually takes up all our time. I really don't like that.

1 comment:

  1. Like father - like son... we can't get enough of each other either.... He is a lucky man to have you! Love you

    ReplyDelete