Wednesday, March 31, 2010

chapters

I never thought I would say this but therapy was great yesterday.  I felt like I had the opportunity to say everything I wanted to. We talked about medication and baby plans. Ronald and I want to get pregnant sometime this year so we are now on track to get off medication sometime this Summer. It's all very exciting. I feel so giddy about the whole thing. I feel like I am finally ready to move on and start a new chapter in my life. I'm ready to stop living my life being ruled by my illness.

Last night I was so excited and had so much nervous energy from all the realizations, so Ronald helped me move my craft table into the dining room, something I've wanted to do for a while.  It's pretty big and takes up one corner, but our dining room is huge so it fits in. So excited to start crafting more and to be in such a sunny and bright part of the house.

I guess you can tell I'm pretty happy and excited about all these plans. It has been a while since I've felt this good so I'm going to enjoy it.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy to hear the joy in your words - it is radiating from you to me.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, yeah, yeah! And did I say "YEAH"?!? Wonderful. I'm so happy for you. You'll find you'll gain momentum with your good feelings and your wonderful plans! I'm so happy for you!! Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete