Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Escape artists

We are back from Yosemite. While Ronald taught his class this morning I camped in the car and walked around taking pictures. It was so nice to be cold and around things that are so insanely bigger than you. Made me feel so small, but not inadequate.

Now we are home with two sleepy spoiled dogs. I am uploading the 500 photographs I took on the trip and am lazing in pajamas. I couldn't sleep last night no matter how hard I tried, I kept waking up. So I'm tired now. I missed therapy today for Yosemite and feel ok about it, although with everything that has recently happened I wish I had a chance to go this week.

We had breakfast at the cafeteria at seven this morning, it smelled like eggs in there which is disgusting, and the coffee was free but very sour. I ate a lot of junk food (we had ice cream for dinner last night) but have still successfully cut out between 200-500 calories per day than what I used to eat.

I set up a routine and some baby plans on the drive up. Will post details tomorrow...

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are beautiful and insightful. I want the one titled "us". You are beautiful!

    Glad you are home and glad you had a good time. Maybe the Yosemite valley was therapy enough for this week.

    Love you, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can't wait to see the pix. Glad it went well. I actually just read you're last post an hour ago (I'm catching up...) so it was fun to see them both in one day :-)

    ReplyDelete