Sunday, February 28, 2010

sharp

It's a foggy morning and I'm just waking up. Something happened last night that shocked me. I found a voicemail from my mom that she left over a month ago that I hadn't listened to. She accused me of making false accusations about them in my blog (she discovered my blog by searching for me on the internet) and told me I couldn't call them mom and dad anymore. Funny how this all just proves my point.

I hate how things like this shake me up, but they do. I should just expect this sort of crap from them, but it always gets to me, which is probably what they want. Today we are spending time with Ronald's parents to talk and drink and play poker. Should be nice to have some rest/parent time.

Tomorrow I am getting my eyes checked and getting some new glasses. I want to pick some really cute edgy frames, the ones I have now make me feel like an old lady.

4 comments:

  1. I hate that you had to have this happen. It would shake me up too. Hey..I just got new glasses. They're fun and cute...Have fun picking out a pair. sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry they're like that and cause you pain. My dad's the same way. If he ever found my blog I don't know what I'd do. Panic for sure. I'm here and I'm so glad you're there.
    Lizzie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine, I am so very sorry that that voicemail upset you so. I can certainly understand you being upset, I would too. (((((Catherine)))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catherine, I do not believe in accidents. There was a purpose to you not finding that voice mail right away. Believe it or not, you are really stronger now than you were a few weeks ago when that voice mail was put on your phone. That is good. I love you, L

    ReplyDelete