Friday, February 19, 2010

Going back

We are going back to Old Oak today. I spent the morning packing. I'm bringing mostly books and my journal and some yarn to crochet. Should be all simplicity and quiet which will be magical. I remember when I first got married I was always so terrified to be away from home overnight, a trip brought on anxiety attacks for me. Now I am so excited to go anywhere.

It's my third day with the lower dose of Lamictal and I feel good. Still dizzy but stable. I don't know how long it takes for it to get out of my system but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this will be a good change.


Now to peace and quiet. Be back next week...xox

1 comment:

  1. Have a most wonderful trip and enjoy all those simple things that come with being in nature! And see, things can change for you - you've already overcome your anxiety of being away from home... Can't wait for you to get back!! You'll be missed... Love, Silke

    P.S. Little babushka girl still makes me laugh!

    ReplyDelete