Thursday, February 11, 2010

mellow


 I feel like I'm hitting roadblocks. Especially in communication. I choose not to say things, some are important like how I'm feeling, some aren't important like talking about something I did that day. I don't know why I've been keeping secrets. I guess I don't want to bother anyone. I feel like I need to keep quiet. I feel like how I felt when I lived at home: that I couldn't say anything.

I'm so worried I will get in trouble for talking, for crying, for being myself. I remember my dad turning up the volume on the television as I was talking, I remember getting yelled at for crying. Now I don't cry unless I've reached my absolute limit, now it's getting to the point that I don't want to talk and I don't quite know what to do. I'm sad about it.

1 comment:

  1. please talk....I was silent for so long...I couldn't open my mouth...couldn't say any words. I disappeared...I turned invisible. Being invisible really hurts. I hope and pray you find your voice..What you have to say is important b/c who you are is important. Sarah

    ReplyDelete