Thursday, February 18, 2010

babushka

As you can see I dressed Isabelle up as a babushka the other night...isn't she cute?

On Tuesday I talked with my doctor about reducing some of my medication to see how I do. He has taken me off one entirely and reduced the other by 100 milligrams. I am really dizzy and headached so  I think I'm going through a bit of a withdrawal. Other than that I feel fine, but it should take a while for me to feel the true effects of the change.

We are leaving for a weekend in the mountains tomorrow and I'm really looking forward to it. No email, no internet, no text messages, no phone calls, no news, just pure isolation. I'm going to think about how I am standing in my own way, and I will write, and I will read and it will be wonderful.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, that photo made me laugh out loud! Thank you for that!! :) Isabelle looks slightly indignant...

    Have a wonderful time in the mountains! Can't wait to hear about it... Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete