Monday, February 1, 2010

goodness

I've been feeling pretty good for about a week. It's strange to have several good days in a row. I don't quite know what to do with myself. I'm able to craft, read, plan out my life (which I'm sort of obsessed with doing).

I want to live a simple and fulfilling life. When I feel ok this is in close reach, when I feel horrible I can't find it no matter how hard I look. I want to find a balance, I want to figure myself out and get truly better. I hate that I have to rely on medicine to get me to feel this way but maybe one day I won't have to.

Today is going to be a good day I think and tonight Ronald and I might go on a date which will be lovely. Ronald is almost done with his big work project and I'm so excited to get back to normal life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love that photo of all the photos! You two look wonderful together!!! And I'm so glad you are feeling more stable! I think the meds are really good for giving you that stability from which you can reconfigure your life and then at some point maybe not need the meds anymore. It's hard to plan or see anything when you are in the depths of despair! You go, girl!! Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete