Sunday, February 14, 2010

Be Mine.

It's Valentine's day. Ronald bought me Adobe Photoshop, I bought him some blu ray movies. Last night I made a Valentine cake with pink frosting and red and white sprinkles, and we are going on a little date soon.

I'm feeling good this morning. Excited about a day with him and that he doesn't have to work tomorrow. There are a lot of good things going on right now, and that makes me happy. Maybe this feeling won't last long but I'm going to enjoy it while it's here.

Happy Valentine's dear readers.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, what a sweet photo!! Wishing you the most wonderful Valentine's Day ever!! I'm glad you are happy!! And glad you are enjoying the moment... Have a Happy Day!! Love, Silke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you were able to find some happiness and peace with today's events. Even if it is short lived, the fact that you found it and embraced it is a wonderful thing. It will keep you strong enough to move through the hard times, should they return.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't worry about it lasting. For today....enjoy.

    ReplyDelete