Thursday, October 1, 2009

wonky

This is a horrible picture but I had to commemorate my first sweater of the season. My gorgeous red thrift store find. You can see all the laundry behind me (that I have finally put away), our unmade bed and my pink wrinkled skirt that I just pulled out of the basket. Yes I am rather put-together/un-put-together.

There are tree trimmers outside and both the dogs are going crazy. Amelia who never barks is barking and growling. She has the funniest bark as she never practices (thank God). I gave them both a time-out and locked them in the bathroom for thirty seconds but that only seemed to make things worse (thank you dog trainer). Ugh.

Today I'm going to organize my closet. All my clothes are on the floor and I figure I should hang everything up, color coordinate and take out all the clothes that don't fit anymore. This is one of my least favorite things to do.

Anxious today. I might take a Klonopin, the high holy medicine that can calm me down to a lush stupor. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment