Friday, October 23, 2009

My friend Rachelle is coming to visit from Washington tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to it. It will be nice to have some time to just have fun. I need to have more fun in general. I get so caught up in my illness and self-consciousness that I often forget to let loose and have a good time.

I'm trying to get healthier. Here are some of the things I am working on:

Less caffeine (tea for breakfast instead of coffee)
Yoga (haven't started this yet)
Taking a multivitamin every day
Meditating
Trying to relieve stress

The stress thing is hard because I have generalized anxiety disorder which means that I constantly have a feeling of impending doom and always expect the worst. I'm trying to talk about it more and recognize that most of the things I worry about never happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment