Thursday, October 8, 2009

penguin

These are my new favorite little friends. Two iron penguins I found at the thrift store. They are so cute set near our fireplace.

Amelia is finally a grown up dog now so we need to change her to adult food. I am so sentimental and this makes me a little sad. My baby is all growed up. Hehehe.

Starting tomorrow we are doing a major home project. We are going to change out our sliding glass door to a new smaller one. Its exciting but the logistics of the whole thing are overwhelming. First it will cost a lot of money, second it will take three days, third we have to hide the kitties that entire time so they don't run away.

Today I want to clean the whole house so that when my in-laws come over to help us with the door they will see the cleanliness that is the non-depressed me. Sort of silly but I think all of us want to impress our in-laws.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE the penguins! And the flowers below. You do an awesome job with bouquets - and selling them at a farmers market sound wonderful.

    I hope the door replacement goes well. Sounds like a major task!

    ReplyDelete