Wednesday, October 21, 2009

sock monkey

Last night I found some little sock monkeys for $4.99. I bought two, one for the dogs and one to set cutely on a shelf. I love sock monkeys. They are so cute and remind me of the fifties.

I'm feeling ok this morning. A little blue as Ronald thought he could stay home with me but found out he needed to go into the office. Oh well, I will see him tonight. He is teaching a poker lesson tonight then to eating pasta for dinner and homework.

I'm so excited to get our living room set up. We are going to hang the television above the fireplace, buy a new brown couch, and set our two gorgeous blue velvet chairs out with a shelf in the middle full of books and other goodies. I'm excited to get things looking pretty and to get rid of our broken couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment