Saturday, October 3, 2009

Poochie bath time


Our little monsters were quite stinky, so this morning it was bath time. They hate baths. First Amelia gets excited because I bring out her leash, then she is so disappointed when I head to the backyard and tie the leash to the barbecue. She knows exactly what happens next. She loved licking the new coconut shampoo I was using and Isabelle whimpered throughout hers. Poor girls who are now very happy. They always have an after-bath party where they play like ninjas.

Ronald has homework all weekend so I have a lot of free time to craft and relax. I think I am going to work on making a doll or a bunny rabbit. I also want to crochet and scrapbook.

It's nice having Ronald home for several reasons. One being that it helps quell my anxiety for a while. A much needed break from the heart racing temple-tumbled beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment