Thursday, October 15, 2009

Vintage



This is my second wonderful find at the Antique fair. A vintage Mary planter. I got it for a steal of a deal ($11). It has tiny cracks in the glaze and looks so old and absolutely gorgeous. I love the fifties styling, she almost looks like a pinup with her red pouty lips.

I'm feeling sort of creative/uncreative these days. I have been crocheting a blue/green blanket, that's the only creative thing I've been doing. I want to start crafting more though. I'm sure I will get inspired when Rachelle comes down. She is going to teach me how to make pajama pants and how to bind a quilt and use a rotary cutter. I want to try to make placemats, a table runner, and more dolls.

Today I'm going to buy a pumpkin. How exciting the Halloween is nearly here!

No comments:

Post a Comment