Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mantle update



I redecorated our fireplace with some pine cones and other goodies. It looks very Autumnal and forest-y which I love. The horse statue is one of my glorious finds from the antique fair. Tomorrow I will show you another wonder I found.

It's so stormy here. Yesterday it rained non-stop from the middle of the night before until 7 o'clock that evening. It's raining again this morning and oh so dark and dreary lovely.

I can't wait for Christmas. Peppermint mochas, a Christmas tree, cinnamon candles and Christmas lights. We are going to decorate the outside of our house with lights. Who cares that our yard is a wreck, at least it will be sparkly.

I'm feeling so good these days which is just magical. My medication is finally at the perfect dosage and I feel over oh so many things. Some people have so much emotional blindness they can't see the forest for the trees. I'm glad I'm not blinded or trapped in those prickly thatches anymore.

xox

No comments:

Post a Comment