Monday, October 5, 2009

Autumn day

I'm sitting out in the backyard. The dogs are calm and sunbathing on the deck. Its beautiful out. A little warm in the sun but there is a crisp breeze that rolls through every few minutes. The birds are chittering, there is a dragonfly circling. And I am curious about a lot of things.

I went grocery shopping in my pajamas this morning, everyone looked as tired as I was with puffy eyes. I bought several delicious vitals including two honey crisp apples, which are my favorite. This week we are barbecuing, having fajitas, alfredo with bow-tie pasta, and chili. It all sounds quite yummy. I love cooking--it tastes so much better than eating out.

In wonderful news my friend Rachelle is coming down from Washington to visit at the end of the month! I'm so excited to see her. She is an awesome crafter-creative girl and has helped me so much during my bouts of depression. She emails me several times a day to check in and encourage me. She is a true friend and I can't wait to see her.

Now to resting and crocheting.

1 comment:

  1. The feeling is mutual! I love the photo of the leaf. We need to go to a leave-covered area (or backyard?) to take pictures. AHH, so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete