Saturday, October 17, 2009

"I love you berry much"

Ronald and I just got back from a walk on the Iron Horse Trail. Of course we had to stop at Rite Aid to drop off two of my prescriptions on the way--I am always followed by my illness. We talked a lot about God, life and the future. It was good to feel connection again.

A few years ago I made a card wheel full of things to do and not do when I have anxiety. Now I want to make one about depression. My minatory pendulum of desolation. My cave dwelling, cliff hugging mother fucker. I love describing it in vague terms and big words.

I'm going to write at Starbucks today. I hate being in public, I hate trying to write. I am so out of practice, rusted over like an old wheelbarrow. But I'm going to do it. Suck it up and start writing a story about monsters, death and what's left.

No comments:

Post a Comment