Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The grass is always greener

Our grass and weeds in the backyard are finally turning green and luscious. I love looking out the kitchen window while doing dishes and seeing all the color.

My friend Rachelle has been visiting from Washington this week. It's been so much fun. We have gone thrifting and done some crafting. Tomorrow we are going to go to the city on BART (our little above ground subway) to do some shopping and photo taking, it should be fun. I need to find some winter warmies like sweaters and a jacket which is always dreamy to shop for.

I've been feeling weird lately. First of all, I'm trying to get off caffeine which is giving me withdrawals. Second, I'm getting off one of my medications and that is causing me to have withdrawals and anxiety. Luckily, things are starting to mellow out so I'm feeling a little better. Anxiety is the worst. It's like a constant heart race monster right in the center of you that promises that the end is near.

No comments:

Post a Comment