Sunday, September 20, 2009

Zoo-ness

Crazy singing money

An Eland like from my favorite poem.

Ronald

A meerkat that looks like out cat Oliver.

A very scary fruit bat.

As you can see we went to the Zoo yesterday. It was so much fun. We saw lots of creepy crawly and cute critters. My favorite was the singing monkey pictured above, and the Eland. Ron loved the squirrel monkeys and wanted to take one home.

Today is our anniversary. Off to a museum in the city and a steakhouse for dinner. What a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. It was good.  Because I did not go to the zoo for a while, I was very glad.  A reform is good.
    You must live by leaving the present land, and I think very lonelily soon. That is separated from the family; live. With a tolerant feeling, I will do my best each other. Then Iyourself. am well, and take care of

    ReplyDelete