Saturday, September 12, 2009

heffalumps and woozles

It was a warm night. We had the windows open and the fans on in the bedroom. At three in the morning we awake to a "kaboom!" We both jumped out of bed and tried to figure out what was going on. Then we saw a flash in the sky and knew it was a thunder storm. It was weird because it wasn't raining. It started raining during the second storm at six, it smells so good in the house with the rain soaked street smell coming in through the windows. I can't wait to perhaps wear some bundley clothes today.

Now I feel winter, now I feel fall. It so exciting. My favorite time of year.

1 comment:

  1. Fall is my favorite. I may not be a huge fan of the downpours of rain, but I love the smell of the air, and the color of the trees. I also love fall clothes. Sweaters, cardigans, peacoats, scarfs (scarves?). Love it, love it!

    ReplyDelete