Thursday, September 24, 2009

bee

Ronald is so busy these days. He has school, work, poker coaching as well as trying to help me. Every night he is busy studying. I miss him. Its hard because I don't relax unless I know he is relaxing so I feel rather stressed at the moment.

We need to make an Autumn trip to the beach where we got engaged. I miss it. It has been over a year since we have been there. Its a bit of a drive to get there and we love miniature road trips. Its a beautiful drive with twists and turns and farmland. I just adore it.

In home news we have picked the color for the dining room and kitchen. Its called Russian Blue and is a cold grey-blue which is gorgeous. Now if only we could find some time to paint. I think it will be a few weeks before we can start.

I'm feeling so-so these days. A little muddled, very anxious. Anxiety is really annoying. Its like a constant shot of adrenaline. I'm anxious about driving, earthquakes, Ron dying, getting depressed again. All these little phobias.

No comments:

Post a Comment