Monday, September 21, 2009

Anniversary

Our anniversary was interesting. It usually takes us thirty minutes to get to San Francisco this time it took us an hour and a half. The museum parking was all blocked because of an event going on at Golden Gate Park. We couldn't find parking anywhere in the area so we had to leave. After two hours in the car we finally got out at Ikea. I started crying even though I promised myself no crying and no fighting. We went to a mall and shared a too chunky milkshake on a bench. My feet couldn't reach the ground so I swung them in the air and felt like a little kid. We ate our milkshake while looking into GNC--sort of ironic.

Then to Walnut Creek where we went to Barnes and Noble and to a steakhouse for dinner. They put rose petals on our table and gave us a free chocolate dessert. I drank two gin and tonics and felt relaxed and easy. Overall we had fun even though the days events were rather unexpected.

Now to getting into the week. Its Monday ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment