Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Isabelle

Poor Isabelle is so hairy these days you can hardly see her eyes. I am going to call the groomer today and set up an appointment for her to get a trim. She hates the groomer with a passion so its hard to let her go (yes, she is spoiled).

I'm feeling so-so today, up and down at the same time. Ron is home with me so that is definitely a good thing, but I'm still melancholy as hell. I don't quite know what to write about it anymore.

Yesterday I was able to go to therapy, tidy the house, go to Costco with Ron and paint my nails. That is a very successful day for me. My energy is slowly, slowly creeping back which makes me terribly, unbelievably happy. I was so debilitated even last week, I could hardly stand up. I can't wait to start cooking, living, gardening, writing, creating again. I know this will also help some of my depression subside. I guess this morning I have a little hope.

1 comment:

  1. Just remember how much Isabelle, Amelia and the cats count on you to be there and care for them. Know how much you are loved, especially by Ron, but by others as well. Know that you do make a difference in many lives & hang in there. Life is for living, and even on your worst days you are LIVING!!
    Praying that today is a GOOD one; that you will enjoy peace as well as energy.

    ReplyDelete