Thursday, September 17, 2009

6


Sunday is our six year anniversary. It feels like we got married so long ago, but at the same time things are still so new between us. Its comfortable; terribly comfortable and magical. We live a simple life. We enjoy simple things. Doing home projects, reading together, talking, taking walks, our redundant-wonderful movie dates.

We've always wanted an uncomplicated life. Me staying home being artsy, Ron working but not being defined by his job, each of us having our own growing hobbies, a small nucleus of a family, a house with a white picket fence. Our house is far from having a white picket fence, but we are starting to make progress.

I love how strong he is, how effortless life seems to him--its very inspiring. I love how he believes in God but doesn't judge me for being on the fence. I love his smile, his face, his beautiful blue eyes. I love how tenacious he is. How he shushes me when I start to worry about unnecessary things. How he doesn't mind my quirks like how I buy him new socks instead of simply doing the laundry; how I rarely cook but love to bake store bought cookie dough and act like a pseudo baker. I love how he encourages me and fights with me and sticks by me even when things are harder than we could ever have imagined.

As you can see I love him. As you can see he loves me.

No comments:

Post a Comment