Friday, September 11, 2009

clean house

No dust bunnies.

Sparkly kitchen.

Tidy living room.

Made bed.

As you can see, I cleaned yesterday. Now that I did the major cleaning I think it will be easier to do one or two things every few days to keep things tidy. This is the first time I've been able to really clean in about two months so it took a long time to get things looking like this. I love a clean house, it feels so cozy in the evening with the candles lit and the little flowers on the coffee table. I hope my cleaning monologues aren't too boring...

I'm feeling ok today. Tired but not really down. Its nearly the weekend and that's exciting. We have no big plans which is the best. We may paint one of the bathrooms. We will also go read and see the new Tim Burton movie 9.

Our new favorite thing is going to Starbucks to read. Ron is reading The Pilgrims Regress and Roll the Bones: The History of Gambling and I'm reading The Time Travelers Wife, and Lincoln's Melancholy. Its so relaxing to read with him at a little table in the corner with a cup of coffee and the huddle muddle of the people around us. I look outside and watch the palm trees that I remember looking at before we were together. Did I mention the place we go to read is the same place we were at when we first got together? Did I mention that as soon as we got together we both new we would get married? I think we talked about getting married on our second date. Did I mention I'm lucky? Very lucky indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment