Thursday, August 13, 2009

tiny

Here is my gorgeous little vintage ring. Its tiny and dainty and I love it. It was really hard to get a good picture of it as it is so small so this was the best I could do.

Yesterday was another down one. I wasn't able to do anything but nap and finally take a shower at 4:30 so we could go to dinner with Paul and Laura for Paul's birthday. I don't know how I had the energy to do that, I feel dead this morning.

I have to go to the market today but don't know if I can. I am so stuck right now and so unbelievably exhausted, its hard to describe. I'm absolutely sapped. My thyroid medication is supposed to give me energy but that hasn't kicked in yet. Instead I only have the side effects like nausea and a splitting headache.

This weekend Laura and Paul are coming over to help us with the house. Laura will help me clean. I have such a hard time when they come over, I get a lot of anxiety because I'm afraid they will judge us. Our house is such a wreck and I need so much help but I wish I didn't. I wish I could keep things clean, but I just can't. It isn't that I don't want to, its that I'm physically unable to. I need to just be brave and accept the help but my 1950s housewife sensibilities sure go through the ringer at times like this.

Things I want to do around the house when I have energy:

Vacuum
Mop
Organize bills
Dust
Clean out and organize pantry
Organize and clean my craft room
Clean the bathrooms
Buy new plants for the front yard and be a gardener
Laundry

1 comment:

  1. 1950s housewife, now that would be very depressing indeed.

    Thank God you don't have that Catherine.

    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete