Wednesday, August 12, 2009

secrets





Here is my very secret wonderful scrapbook. It isn't much of a secret anymore, but I just had to share something I am really proud of. I love the cover, and the words and how the book feels. It is simple and white yet substantial and soft to hold and touch.

I'm feeling so-so today. Here and muddled and here. I notice I always write things in threes. I'm hoping I can take a shower before noon but am not quite sure. My body and mind don't seem to allow it. I do know I have to shower and perfume and makeup as we are going to dinner with Ron's parents and I need to go to the market. I hope I have the energy for it.

My gorgeous little vintage wedding ring should come in the mail today. I can't wait to see it, touch it, try it on.

I like having this secret close space to write. I wonder who reads it and if it means anything to them. I know it means a lot to me.

2 comments: