Thursday, August 27, 2009

(mostly) clean house

Yesterday I had energy. It was an amazing amount of energy. I was able to go out by myself and run errands (something I haven't done in weeks). I came home and cleaned, dusted, did some laundry and even had the energy to make pasta for dinner. It was wonderful to say the least I hardly needed a nap in the afternoon but took a small rest anyway. Today I still feel a slight pulse of energy. What an interesting and exciting turn of events.

I don't know the exact reason why this energy has come about. It may be from the Lamictal or from the Zoloft which I have been on for about a week, or an increase in sheer will could be the culprit. Whatever the cause, I'm relieved to know that I may not be doomed to a lack-luster life.

No comments:

Post a Comment